Dr. Sarmela Sunder's Helped Make My Lips Look Smaller Without Surgery! - Encino, CA

I have big lips and made them even bigger 17 years...

I have big lips and made them even bigger 17 years ago when lip augmentation was just getting popular. What was I thinking? As I got older my face got thinner making my lips look even bigger. I have been researching and meeting several plastic surgeons for the past few years and was not impressed. Then I was looking through Realself and read a review about Dr. Sarmela Sunder located in the San Fernando Valley. I made an appointment and what a relief to meet a Dr. who told me the truth and my options! I LOVED HER and the staff at her office was so friendly and treated me like I had been a patient there for years! Dr. Sunders injected my top lip only with a steroid type substance which broke up the scar tissue causing my lips to look smaller. YAY!!!!!! I look forward to having her do other procedures when needed in the future. FYI she is so sweet and just beautiful inside and out:)
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sarmela Sunder's is very well trained in her field of plastic surgery, and tends to sway towards the safe procedures that won't do harm to you. I appreciated her honesty and how she didn't want me to waste my money on something I did not need done. She also was concerned about the end results and how they might effect me. She was very thorough at our first meeting and that is why I decided to have her do my lip reduction.