33 Y/o 2 Kids 125 Lbs 5'4in Hoping to Get a DD - Encino, CA

I just had my BA in Jan 20th. I have been wanting...

I just had my BA in Jan 20th. I have been wanting to get a boob job after pregnancy. My boobs were deflated and i am into fitness that took my boobs away also. I felt very insecure about my boobs. I was B cup but my boobs never filled the bra. So i finally decided to get a boob job. Natrelle inspira 745 cc. I was deflated 32B. I also got lipo for my armpit fat. My armpits are swollen and chests are veey tight right now. When pain killer wears off, it really hurts. Soreness are barable. But for now I am not sure i got a DD.. But I guess it is too early to tell. I can't wait for the implants to drop!!!

1st post op check up

So I went to my 1st post op check up today. They explain why my breasts look small. They strap me to help the implants to drop. I cant wait for them to drop and look nice!

Day 3 post op

Very tight and painful but it looks a lottle better i think..

Day 4

I totally feel like Im about to have a baby. Tight boobs and bloated.. Constipated. Pain is not as bad as it was.

Dropping slowly

745cc Natrelle Inspira HP, Under muscle. Finally able to sleep without waking up in the middle of the night. Not sore any more just feel tightness. Massaging with cocoa butter to prevent stretch marks.

1 wk post op check up

I have 1 wk post op check up yesterday. My PS said that My scars are healing very good and nicely. I don't have any pain any more just tightness. Feel much better and improves every day. I just cant wait to go back to the gym!!

2 wk post op check up

Yay! 2 weeks!!! Went to see my PS for check up today. The bandages are gone!! Healing nicely and the implants are dropping good according to him :)
At this point, I don't have any soreness. I can move my arms pretty good. My PS allowed me to do light cardio and work outs that do not use arms or chests. I am pretty stoked!! Definitely start going back tomorrow!! I love my boobs more every day :)

Almost one month..

It feels like awhile but it will be my 4 week post op next Wednesday. I started wearing the strap from Tuesday 24/7 as my PS told me to. Sleep on side is much easier for me now. Putting cocoa butter lotion a lot throughout a day to avoid stretch marks. My PS permitted light cardio, work outs that do not use chest or arms. Nipples are veey sensitive right now... It gets hard so easy but I love my boobs! I like the stares ;) cant wait for them to drop completely and start bouncing!
Dr. Lance wyatt

He is a great PS. Very understanding and respect what and how i want. Recommeded.