48 year old Getting Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty Starting to Freak out - Encino, CA

I am starting the mental spinning on this...

I am starting the mental spinning on this procedure even though intellectually I trust the dr, the staff, and the aftercare. I'm just afraid I won't be able to check out with the TV because it will strain/hurt my eyes. I'm also PMS ing so perfect timing. I think writing about it will help. This site has already helped a lot with knowing what to expect. I'm almost 48 and have been thinking about doing the procedure for a couple years. I'm going thru all the , "What are you doing? You're going to miss out on some important thing in life because of the 2 week recovery period. And you're doing it to yourself!" Anyway , please feel free to chime in. There's nothing like other people sharing their experience strength and hope with this. I will update throughout the process.

Day after upper and lower bleph

Day 1 after. Saw Dr. ( who's name will be revealed when I get further out in recovery) said it looks good, keep icing. I have been diligent in the icing. But I catch myself trying to do too much around the house and have to pull myself back in and ask "How important is it that you pick that up from the floor right now? " Healing will come more quickly at rest. Today I feel a little more swollen, heated and burny in the eyes. All of these things have been soothed by the compresses and eating a liitle ofetn with meds. I can post pics when I get my second wind- eyes are a little tired just from this paragraph.

feeling a lot better today - I finally was able to sleep last night. I hadn't been getting sleep because of the having to prop myself up. I will list before and after pics when I can find a really good before. pre-surgery.

I think I'm overposting but there are worse thingS to be doing - new photos from today. 3 DAYS POST OP I get stitches out Monday - thanks for the advice Dedrad regarding reducing that potential stitch? removal pain!

BEFORE pic as requested

Upper and Lower Bleph 8 days later - 7 days post op

Day 13 with a little make up

Have to meet some people today so it's my first day without covering up in public. Still some bruising but I'm ready to get out there !! Will post again at 28 days

21 days post upper lower bleph

still feel tight and a little numb. My wrinkles are still there when I smile but the hooding and bags are not. Bruising is not completely gone but it's only 3 weeks. My eye shape is looking like my eye shape now. Happy. No dry eye. No sleeping problems. Excited to see the unfolding results (minus hanging folds)

Upper & Lower Bleph 28 days POST OP

It's day 28 and I found some better before pics and am posting an after pic. VERY HAPPY!
Dr. George Sanders