50 Yr Old Female Eye Lift

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I anxiously scheduled my upper bleph and was very...

I anxiously scheduled my upper bleph and was very nervous but it was surprisingly painless. I have been following directions to a t and so far I think I am healing as expected. Today is say 3 (I had the surgery Friday am and today is Sunday am.) Aside from the tight feeling on my lids and a bit of blurriness from ointments, I feel great. It is hard to stop myself from activities because my energy level is good but I know if I move around a lot, it will delay the healing. Taking arnica and ice and pineapple for swelling aka bromelin. so far so good.

Day 6 update

I am healing very nicely (quickly) and am pleased so far with what I can tell is happening. I am excited to get my stitches out tomorrow as they get tight and make my eyes tired. Overall, this is the easiest procedure I have ever had and I have had several. No pain, felt like myself and no after meds. I did the hot and cold compresses, ate pineapple and generally took it easy. I can't wait to see what it will look like tomorrow after the stitches come out.

Stitches out!

Surprisingly taking the stitches out was not a big deal. A little pinch here and there and voila-stitches out. I still look swollen, of course, but I am healing very quickly. It has not even been a full week!!
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

This is in fact one of the kindest humans you will ever meet. I met Dr. Persky yesterday and was extremely pleased with the entire experience/appointment, from beginning to end. I went there with a list of things I want to tackle and Dr. Persky patiently went through the entire list with me and let me know what was feasible and what was not. I opted to have lip filler yesterday and I am already so pleased with the results. I brought a picture of myself that I liked (PRO TIP - because it is a picture of me, I know it is doable and also shows the Dr. what I am asking for). Dr. P referred to the picture as he injected my lips and I'd say it is pretty spot on. I am still swollen and a bit bruised (my fault because I took motrin earlier that day for a migraine and that is a no-no before injections as it thins your blood and makes you prone to bruising, but I did not know I was going to do my lips...) Anyways, I also scheduled my another appointment with him and am looking forward to it. He is very meticulous and kind and I am excited about the outcome. Also, a huge plus is the fact that I know another plastic surgeon that goes to him for work, so that speaks volumes about his skill. I am also in the beauty business and I appreciated how he referred to my opinion and point of view, including me in the process. His entire staff was very professional, kind and efficient. Thank you Dr. Persky!