Dr. Sarmela Sunder Was the Best Choice for my Rhinoplasty! - Encino, CA

My nose was beginning to take on a sloped...

My nose was beginning to take on a sloped appearance and breathing was becoming difficult. I compared my nose to my siblings and parents and I was the only one with the problem. It was causing my nostrils to take on a flared appearance due to the lack of cartilage in my bridge. My nose had been bothering me for about two years, so at the age of 35 I decided to do something about it. I met with one surgeon and he was okay. Next, I met with Dr. Sunder and I immediately felt that she was the surgeon for me. The procedure went smoothly and to tell you the truth, it did not even really hurt afterwards. The pain was really bearable. The most difficult part was not really being able to breathe through your nose and always making sure that your nose is clean. Other than that, piece of cake. I had an open Rhinoplasty. I just have to make sure that I to use my BioCorneum every day. It may take six months to one year to see the full results of the rhinoplasty, but my nostrils looks smaller already. I just have to wait for the overall appearance of the nose to go down due to the normal swelling. Can't wait to see the final results! Thrilled so far!
I plan on getting more procedures with Dr. Sunder.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sunder is not only highly skilled and talented, but she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. I really appreciate the time that she spent with me to make sure that all bases were covered. She is very detail-oriented, which is excellent because I am as well. Her follow-up is awesome! She gives beyond five star service the whole way through. Who wouldn't want a stunning plastic surgeon that looks like a model and that is skilled beyond belief? I plan on getting many more procedures with Dr. Sunder to maintain a youthful look. At 35, I feel the need to stay on top of my looks while I can, before they completely go astray. She will be my "magic youth in a bottle" from now on. lol! Not to mention, her entire staff is the best. They all make an A+ team! They are all beautiful, sweet ladies!