23 BBL Bye Bye Pancake Butt - Encino, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hello everyone, I am glad to finally post a review...

Hello everyone, I am glad to finally post a review about my experience with the BBL. This website has been my go-to site for everything I need to know to prepare me for my procedures.

Anyways, I have my BBL about 1 year ago and let me tell you I am pleased with the results. I was known as _________-"big boobies no booty" by the jokesters in my life and it really bugged me ( (my name I'd like to keep it annonymous ) ). I had the flattest booty and I was sick of not being able to fit dresses, jeans etc bc I was so "unproportioned."

Finally I had a consultation at Beverly Hills Physicians with "Dr.J" and within a month or so I had my BBL. The recovery was not easy, my whole body was sore and laying on your side gets old really fast; but I was determined to follow his instructions and wear my foam 24/7 for a few weeks and not sit on my butt for 3 months. The not sitting for 3 months part was so hard but I found ways around it like putting a pillow under my knees when driving, telling people I hurt my tailbone and standing during my whole 12.5 hour shifts and during class lol in the end it was all worth it. Although I didn't get as much fat transferred to my booty as i had hoped, because there is a limit in the US per session apparently but it was still wayyyyy better than what I had pre-op. I didn't lose too much mass however, my weight has fluctuated. I ended up losing weight and then gaining it back and even then I still kept my booty and my curves.

Dr. J called me the next day to make sure I was ok. That meant so much to me.

ANYWAYS here i will post some before and afters (before surgery, after surgery, when i lost weight and when i gained it back so you can see that the booty is still there). I will update you later once I lose some weight so you can really see the curves Dr. J created for me.

THANKS DR. J, CAN'T WAIT FOR MY BREAST LIFT (:
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. J was very kind and easy to talk to. He was very honest and took the tie to follow up with my personally a day or two after the procedure. My next procedure (breast lift) will definitely be with him. Thank you Dr. J!!