2000 FUE Hair Transplant - Encino, CA

Had a FUT years ago of 1900 grafts which didn't...

Had a FUT years ago of 1900 grafts which didn't make much of a difference to my overall hair thinning. I'm a male, 48, with diffuse thinning over my whole head, possibly due to stress when younger. My hair never came back to normal. Was happy with the FUT, but never noticed any difference in pics. Decided to do a FUE of 2000 grafts to focus on the hairline so that when combing my hair back the thinning wouldn't be as noticeable.

2000 FUE seven years after 1900 FUT

Added Pics
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Mohebi was amazing. He is obviously skilled, but as a bonus is friendly and informative in the initial consultation and on the day of the procedure. So far I am happy with the recovery, as it is less than a week after the procedure. Am eager to see the results over the next few months. Dr. Mohebi's staff was also equally friendly and professional. I had a FUT transplant years ago and while that doctor was professional and did a good job, he didn't have the same positive/friendly energy that Dr. Mohebi has, which I believe is important icing on the cake when selecting a doctor.