Easy Smile Veneers - Encinitas, CA

I received 4 EasySmile veneers by Dr. Braunstein...

I received 4 EasySmile veneers by Dr. Braunstein last month and they're amazing. The two teeth on both sides of my two front teeth had always been shorter in length, making my smile uneven. I went to two other dentists, who both quoted me about $5,000 for porcelain veneers on four teeth.

When I visited Dr. Braunstein, he was actually able to show me exactly how the veneers would look during the consultation. He put some kind of temporary composite bonding on my teeth (which easily peeled off) that allowed me to see what my smile would look like with the four new veneers. Being able to actually see the exact difference before I paid that $1,400 was a huge deal to me.

No filing or grinding down of my real teeth was necessary with the Easysmile veneers, and it only took Dr. Braunstein an hour to lengthen and even out my teeth. While these veneers aren't as long-lasting and are not stain-resistant like porcelain veneers, I think the inexpensive costs of these veneers still make them more than worth their cost.
Encinitas Dentist

Very nice and professional, I didn't feel like he was trying to up-sell or overcharge me like the other dentists I had visited.