Got my Front Teeth Easy Smile Like Veneer - Encinitas, CA

I love this dentist , I love the doctor and all...

I love this dentist , I love the doctor and all the staff , they are so friendly and caring ! Carmon is the receptionist Im sorry ,if I pronounce ur name wrong . But she is very nice and helpful . The doctor is awesome , he is very talented , very good at what he doing ! I wanted to get veneer on my one color tooth and he recommended me for east smile . I did a lot of research Coz I never heard about it . I couldn't sleep the night before lolzzz . He doesn't wants your money , I wanted to do the whole teeth , but he only do 4 teeth for me and schedule back for whitening , then If my teeth don't mix well with the color I had on ,then we will do 2 more !!! More than that , I refer a friend so she got 50$ off and I'm not suppose to get anything but because I complained to carmon , so she gave me a sheer whitening strip . Then I complain to the doctor he got me another 50$ off !!! I'm supper happy with the result and how they treat us . Customer service is good !
The nurse assistant was very caring and kind !
The doctor is soooooo nice as a gentlemen !
I can't to see the result after my teeth whitening
Encinitas Dentist