53 Year Old Female, One Child - Encinitas, CA

I asked my doctor (dermo) what to do about the...

I asked my doctor (dermo) what to do about the freckling which was sun damage on my face. I also had a decent amount of fine lines. I am very healthy, exercise heavily, keep my self in shape, etc. She did a deep peel with a combination of Jessners/TCA which is usually only mild to medium but she increased the concentration. I don't recommend having this done by anyone other than a reputable doctor. I had to take 4 different antibiotics and be very rigorous with with vinegar soaks and aquaphor. I am nearing the end of my second week and am very happy with the results. However, your collagen keeps rebuilding so I know from others that have had this that your face continues to improve.

2.5 mos Post Deep Chemical Jessner's TCA Peel

These pictures were taken about two weeks ago

Pre Chemical Peel Pictures

Here is the before pic....many freckles and fine lines

Updated Picture 3 Months Post Deep Jessners/TCA Peel

Still improving...got through the breakout and skin is clear

4 mos and just keeps getting better :)

Just showing month by month so people see that when you do this medium/deep TCA/Jessners Peel your skin keep rejuvenating it doesn't kill cells like some procedures...I highly recommend:)

5 mos Post Peel

Still improving

Update - 1 year Post Deep Chem Peel

It's been a year and the truth is with these peels your skin keeps looking better and better.
Encinitas Dermatologist

Dr. Gilchrist is a very holistic dermatologist that truly cares about your health in it's entirety. She doesn't do things just to charge you money. She is amazing !