Permanent Eye Liner and Eye Brow Fill in - Emerge Beauty advanced skin care and permanent make up - Las Vegas

Nelly was great! She's truly gifted in what she...

Nelly was great! She's truly gifted in what she does. The permanent eye liner did hurt some even with the numbing but Nelly kept asking me if I was ok and she gave me breaks to sit up and drink water. She played soft music and put lavender on me to calm me. I decided to get my eyebrows done too. She filled in bald areas and made them look so natural. Eye liner is alittle too dark for me but she said it will lighten 50% and I can come for a touch up in a month. She explained what to expect and that I will have some pealing and to put ice and neosporin on it. Ice only 5 min. every half hour.
Nelly Ladizhensky

Nelly is so friendly and used to be and an actual artist. She uses her artistic skills with the permanent make up. She knows what will look good on you. She asks and listens to what you want. She's truly gifted in what she does.