Awesome Cosmetic Surgeon - Elmhurst, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Due to reason that I had to have a hysterectomy!...

Due to reason that I had to have a hysterectomy! My thought was since I have to give of my womanhood as in bearing children, why not make myself a new woman by having the tummy tuck!

I was very impressed with the results because not only did I lose 20lbs instantly, my stomach looks the same as it did prior to my having children & same as it looked when I was in highschool! I TRULY LOVE IT! This has boost my self-esteem, confidence and for some reason, I notice more men turn heads whenever they see me!

09 Aug 2017

Referrals by other physicians to the practice are especially rewarding. We are pleased to be very experienced in all ethnic groups be they African American, Hispanic, Caucasian, or Asian. Each has some unique challenges. All have the same expectations of honoring their issues and doing the best we can to achieve the best results possible. Thanks a lot.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I was very impressed with Dr. Raine & his staff! He's very passionate about his work as well as he's a perfectionate at what he do! He's very humble and has a great sense of humor! His wife/Assistant is very nice and supportive of Dr. Raine & his patients! I am very pleased with my results!He's very well experienced on performing excellent work on African American women especially since our skin texture can be a challenging task due to risks of keloids! I highly reccommend Dr. Raine same as he was highly reccommended to me by my OB/GYNE!

09 Aug 2017