Great Care! - Elmhurst, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I Found Dr. Raine through a search engine on the internet. I wanted to find a top plastic surgeon in my area and I chose Dr. Raine form the list. I gave him Five stars because of the care that I received from Him and his wonderful staff. From my very first appointment I had with Dr. Raine I was Happy with my decision to come back. Dr. Raine, his beautiful wife and staff made me feel so comfortable. I wasn't nervous about anything. I was in and out of the office with full knowledge of what I wanted and the prices. They explained everything to me and answered all of my off the wall questions. They even gave me suggestions on how I could do everything I wanted to do and save money. My surgery went great! I'm still in the recovery stage, but so far so good! I do plan to return for other procedures in the future. Highly Recommend!!!!

Talmage J. Raine, MD, FACS
Talmage J. Raine, MD, FACS
09 Aug 2017

Wow. That is very special for you to say so many nice things. It gives me great satisfaction to read your review. It makes me want to do that every time, all the time. Thanks for the inspiration to keep on dong what we do. All the best.