Dr. Le Brought Me Back to Life - Ellicott City, MD

Dr. Le brought me back to life. My nose was...

Dr. Le brought me back to life.

My nose was almost cut off by a horrific plastic surgeon in 2015, despite my request for the most minor modification. To make matters worse, the first surgeon also left me with a large Septal Perforation which was horribly disruptive to my breathing. I was completely devastated by this life event and with the exception of traveling to consultations with surgeons, didn't leave my home for almost a year. I missed out on so much, including an incredible job opportunity which required me to speak before audiences of people. My life was in shambles.

By the grace of God however, and after traveling around the country and doing thousands of hours of research, (no exaggeration, there) I found Dr. Thomas Le. Dr. Le took over thirteen hours to rebuild my nose from the inside out. Dr. Le has no peers, because his skill level and incomparable care so far surpass the other surgeons in his profession. I can say that with confidence, because I met with most of them. :)

Since my surgery three months ago, I can look in the mirror and not even notice my nose. I look like myself once again! I have taken a job that was even better than the one I missed out on previously, and feel beautiful once again. Specifically, Dr. Le added a tremendous amount of length to my nose, (to restore my old look) as well as lifted my bridge, de-rotated my nasal tip and repaired my huge perforation.

If I can give you any advice in your time of despair, let it be this. Stop worrying, it can be fixed. If you are going through the pain that I went through, then you know what I mean by that. Dr. Le is incredible and he will take all the time you need to understand what you are trying to achieve, and achieve it. Live your life, and trust that you are going to be okay. With that said, you need to know that you will be crazy swollen after surgery, but it will go down. You can trust Dr. Le whole-heartedly. Also, this is not one of those fake reviews. I want to pay it forward and help absolutely anyone I can. I will not post pictures because my old nose was horrific and I don't want to go back there. All the best to you! xo
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon