Mother of 2 Kids. Consultation Scheduled with Dr. Markmann This Week for BBL - Ellicott City, MD

I decided this year I want to go ahead and get a...

I decided this year I want to go ahead and get a BBL done to boost my confidence up. I am 5'4 and weigh 170lbs. After following many of the ladies journey here on RS has helped me go through with my decision. So I will also be documenting my whole experience on here to help other ladies as well. When I first started doing my research on doctors who specialize in bbl's I came across Dr.Fishers work in FL and was really considering getting it done with him because his work looks great and the price is typically $4000-6000(which is doable). But just coming across many reviews he does many girls bbl's in one day and it seems like he is about quantity and not quality. Another thing is I live in MD and if something were to come up after surgery it would be difficult to have to travel back down to FL. I decided I will have a local doctor perform this surgery on me and came across Dr. Markmanns work. His work really speaks for itself and although he is very pricey and charges around $12,000-17,000 which is triple the price of the DR's that charge in FL I would be willing to spend that money knowing I will be completely satisfied with my results. Consultation is in 4 days!!! :D I will post pictures of myself in a couple of days.