42 Year Old Mum of Two Unhappy About Tummy and Boobs - Elland, Halifax

I was not confident with my body. I was unhappy...

I was not confident with my body. I was unhappy with my relationship and was loosing sleep over my appearance. I saw an advertisement about Spire Hospital on TV. I contacted the hospital to arrange an appointment with Mr Mahajan and I haven't looked back since. I cannot thank Mr Mahajan and everyone at the Spire Hospital enough for changing my life.

I had a lot of concerns when I went for my first consultation. I was looking for a tummy tuck to start with, but had heard some horror stories about the procedure and was scared to under go surgery. When I met Mr Mahajan, he explained every thing to me very clearly and I came away very reassured. I then decided to go ahead with Liposuction and abdominoplasty procedure. The care I recieved at the Spire Elland hospital was amazing, the nurse were very kind and looked after my every need. Following the surgery, it took a couple of weeks to recover and the changes to my tummy was unbelievable. I was closely followed up by Mr Mahajan after the procedure and felt very valued with the care I recieved. Initially I only wanted to have my tummy to be done, but as my tummy settled into a nice six pack abdomen, the breasts looked disgusting! I consulted Mr Mahajan about them and he recommended a breast uplist procedure. I went ahead and had the uplift done and I now have a body to die for! My partner certainly thinks so and is chuffed with the results of my makeover. The procedure has changed my relationship with my partner and we now have a fanstastic time together. I am a new person and am very grateful to Mr Mahajan and his team for changing my life. I would recommend him highly to any one considering to have a mommy makeover.