Radiesse Cheek Augmentation & Boletero in Tear Troughs - Elkton, MD

I had 2 syringes of Radiesse injected into my...

I had 2 syringes of Radiesse injected into my cheeks on 6/21/16. At the same time, I had a small amount of Boletero injected into my tear troughs and Botox in the forehead. I'm so glad I saw the results immediatly because my cheeks swelled up terribly very shortly after the proceedure. That evening was the worst of the swelling and almost 48 hours later the swelling was completely gone. I have to say that my cheeks look amazing! The doctor did an excellent job at rounding out my apples smoothing out my eyes. The effect is soft and somewhat subtle and exactly what I was hoping for! I'm hoping the Radiesse doesn't go away in just a couple of months! I've read some reviews since having it injected that said it is much shorter-lived than people expected. If that is the case then I will have to find a longer lasting alternative to Radiesse because I'm sure it will get quite expensive having to have it injected so frequently. Going without these cheeks just isn't an option for me anymore so I had better get a second job! ????

One month later

So it's been about a month since having the Radiesse injected into my cheeks and the Belatero in my year troughs. My cheeks are much more subtle since the swelling has gone down but I love them still. My tear troughs seem to be rearing their ugly heads a little more each day. I'm somewhat disappointed in the Belatero under my eyes because at first it smoothed my fine lines above the tear trough, but as the swelling went away the results were only very slightly improved from before the injections. I also had Botox injected into my forehead at the same time for horizontal lines and I have to say that is my favorite of all of the injections! My forehead looks amazing! I wish I could get my under eyes to look as smooth!

Loving my cheeks still.

Still loving my cheeks but some days my under eye area looks baggy. Today was a good day with my under eye area so I'm posting an updated picture. I don't know why some days my eye area looks untouched by the Belatero and other days they look fantastic. So weird!

2 Months later- Radiesse in Cheeks & Boletero in TT's

Wow I can't believe it's been 2 months already! My cheeks still look fantastic and my under eyes have good days and so-so days. I think I've come to the conclusion the my under eyes look much better when I'm well hydrated.

I have noticed that my cheeks are feeling harder than before and I have to be careful not to scrub my face to hard or they will get temporarily sore from the pressure. I don't know what that's about ...but thankfully it's only when I push on my cheeks that it hurts. I'm still very pleased with the results!
Elkton Facial Plastic Surgeon

A true artist! Dr. Martini is such a friendly doctor and he completely understood the result I was looking to get from the fillers. His staff is equally as amazing! Overall, they all made me feel welcome and very comfortable.