Wanted a Lift Around Neck and Jowls. Got Zip - Elk Grove, CA

I always looked young but at 50 my jowls were...

I always looked young but at 50 my jowls were slight and I wanted to catch it before I needed surgery. I decided on and had ultherapy 11 months ago. Full face and neck, with a second mini treatment 4 months later (for an unimproved "turkey" neck and jowls). The procedure was VERY painful and results absolutely NOT worth it. I have cavities filled and teeth pulled without anesthesia, so I have a high tolerance for pain. I was expecting discomfort but the jaw line was unbearable, especially when the Doctor focused on that area repeatedly in the same pass. My skin glowed for about a week, which I loved, but the end results weeks and months later was nothing. Very disappointed. The lift never happened, the neck stayed the same, and my jowls got even worse. To be fair, I wanted to wait 6-12 months as I was reminded the collagen will take some time to rebuild. I was told by the staff I would definitely see results months down the road. But it never happened! In my opinion, my face looks worse. The sides of my mouth are droopy now where before they weren't. I will post before & after, along with current pics soon.
Bottom line SAVE YOUR MONEY! I would not recommend Ultherapy to anyone.
Dr. Mahmoud Khattab

The doctor was very good, and caring. The staff was polite and friendly. The results, however were simply not worth $5200. It was not worth $50.