Can't Believe the Results!! - Elizabethtown, KY

I watched my daughter's figure change over the...

I watched my daughter's figure change over the course of 3 - 4 weeks; I was still skeptical, only because she is 38 and I am 64, thought there was no way coolsculpting would change my middle at my age. Boy was I wrong! I went from a size 10 back to size 8, I had my stubborn middle done and love handles (my chin recently). The RN took time to fully explain what to expect (during the procedure) and how it might feel afterwards. Yes, the actual procedure is slightly uncomfortable and afterwards it only felt like I had done a lot of core exercises. the area stays numb to the touch, but goes away, not a bit uncomfortable. For this procedure and the results, you cannot beat it for non invasive and no down time! The salon was excellent and the RN was nothing but professional. Reached out later to see how I was doing. I have recommended to friends my age and younger. When you see results like this, it gives you motivation to take better care of yourself and feel better about yourself. I especially hope the ones that don't feel good about their image will try.

Very professional at every step, the salon set up, how it was all explained to me, the follow up visit, I was completely at ease!