35 YO Mom, 450 Cc, Trying to Snap Back to MILF Status! - Elizabeth, NJ

So today was the day that I finally had my BA!...

So today was the day that I finally had my BA! I've always been flat chested but after 2 kids the lil bit I had diminished. I went to the hospital for 6 am & by 7:30 I was in surgery. I had 450 cc, silicone (5'4, 145) under the muscle. I also had a crescent lift on my left breast since I was asymmetrical. Overall, I feel fine...making sure I'm taking my meds on time to stay ahead of the pain. I wanted to go for a very natural look & I haven't seen them without the sports bra on but my initial thought is I wish they were bigger! Did anyone else have this experience & will they get "bigger" as they drop? I'll post some pics in a few...

Pre-BA

So here's my pre- BA pics

Post-Op Day #1

I haven't seen what they look like without the sports bra. I have to wait for my first post-op appt. in 2 days. Anyone else feel small? I am going for a natural look but I'd thought they would be a little bigger.

Post-Op Day #2

I can't really tell a difference from the front yet :-( I do see a difference from the sides. I hope once they drop they project more from the front...fingers crossed.

Anyone else experience this?

Better Post-Op Day#2 Comparison

I can see more of a difference with this sports bra....

Post-Op Day #3

So I had my first post-op appt. today. The doc said they look great. They're just REALLY high so he gave me the strap to wear...talk about uncomfortable! I expressed my concerns that they look small right now. He told me that my muscles are so tight that they're actually flattening the implants & once they drop I'll see more fullness on the bottom.

I took pics but I don't really see a difference between today & yesterday. Hopefully, I can notice some progress tomorrow :-)

Post-Op Day #4

So I've been off off the pain pills since yesterday. Just taking Tylenol to take the edge off. I'm trying to get as much rest as I can because I go back to work tomorrow. I may try to drive today so tomorrow am isn't the first time.

Overall, I'm feeling good. I still feel that they're sitting pretty high & right now my left seems to be bigger but that could be because of the nipple lift. I'm also trying to wear the strap as much as I can. I actually put it over a t-shirt because it was irritating my underarms.

One Week Post-Op

So I made it to a week - post op! I went back to work on post-op Day #5 & it was a little rough rolling my bag in & when I had to walk long distances across campus.

I had to come up with a "story" to tell my co-workers because there's a group of us that go to the gym during lunch.  I told them I pulled my back so I couldn't go to the gym for 2-3 weeks.  You should have seen me researching back issues just in case I got asked questions lol.

So I was aware that the pain pills would make me constipated so I was taking Dulcolex since Day #1 but it wasn't really helping.  Yesterday, was the final straw,  my stomach was so bloated I looked no less than 5 months pregnant! I finally had to use a suppository...let's just say I have a new appreciation for them lol.

As far as pain,  yesterday I took Tylenol once.  I have stiches around my areola so I can't wait to get them removed next week. I think I'm starting to slowly drop. My right is still higher & I'm guessing that's because it's my dominant side. My left side looks a little bigger...it's always been slightly bigger...hope they even out!

Bra Shopping!!

So I'm going out in a few days & a sports bra won't cut it so I went to VS. I didn't believe the lady when she told me I was a 34DD!

10 Days Post-op

So I'm definitely feeling like my old self. I stopped taking the Tylenol at a week post-op. I don't really have any pain besides occasional back pain. I guess my body has to adjust to the new girls ;-)

My problem is I'm in need of some sports bra recommendations. I purchased all of these zip up sports bras but eventually the material under the zipper piece towards the bottom starts irritating me. So basically I wasted my $$$...I don't know if I should just purchase them from VS but dropping! $50-$60 on one sports bra seems a bit ridiculous. If you know of some good brands that are comfortable, please let me know.

2 Weeks Post-Op

So I'm now two weeks post-op & I can say that they're starting to feel like they're mine. :-)

So what's new? I went to the doc yesterday & he removed the crazy glue from my left areola. I'm allergic to adhesive. My left nipple is extra, extra, sensitive. Hopefully, it's temporary. I was given the go ahead to start massaging & treating my scars.

Hope all you ladies are doing well.

4 Weeks Post-Op!

Hey ladies!  So I've made it to 4 weeks & everything is all good!  I do,  however have times, that I wish that I went a little bigger... 500cc instead of 450cc...but nevertheless I'm grateful that they look & feel natural.  I don't have any pain & at times I even forget that I just had surgery lol.

I've been applying bio oil 2x a day & massaging them at that time.  My left areola scar doesn't look too bad & I think my incisions look great. I was cleared to go back to the gym & he said that I can now wear any bra I want!  I purchased the bralettes I posted from VS (M) but they're actually too small so I will need to exchange them.

How are you ladies feeling?
Newark Plastic Surgeon