31 Years Old and Finally Got my my Nose the Way I Want It Through Rhinoplasty - Birmingham, GB

After 16 years of wanting to get the hump in my...

After 16 years of wanting to get the hump in my nose fixed I finally plucked up the courage to get it done. I went to Mr Sultan Hassan at elite surgical. From the moment I walked through the door I felt at ease. Mr Hassan explained the whole procedure in full and told me what he could do with my nose. He also listened to what I wanted. The procedure went well, I had no pain, no bruising and minimal swelling to the face. I was shocked at the recovery, as I was expecting to be in agony. I can quite honestly say, that this was the best decision of my life. I am now 9 days post op, I know this is a long journey but so far I couldn't be any happier.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Hassan is amazing!!! He knows exactly what he's doing, and made me feel at ease from the first time we met. I would recommend everyone to choose him for their procedure. Also Carolyn is a star, putting up with my annoying phone calls :)