When Can I Come Back for More - Los Angeles, CA

From start to finish I was in shock at the level...

From start to finish I was in shock at the level of care everyone at Elite Body Sculpture gives you, VIP treatment all the way! All the girls are so amazing and make you feel so safe, excited and confident about your decision to enhance your beauty. Dr. Gabbay truly has warmth about him. When he walked in the room, I was at ease within seconds. Not only did he make sure all of my questions were answered first before talking about anything else, he went through step by step of what to expect while getting airsculpt lipo done.
When in my procedure, it was like I was like I was lying down, hanging out, talking to friends. Laughing and singing were just some of the fun that was going on in my O.R. Sam Smith and Tove Lo were my jams of day and Dr. Gabbay and Joanna, his assistant, were my audience entertaining me listening to me sing and babble on which made my procedure fly bye. I was kept super comfortable the entire time and had very little discomfort during my procedure. Dr. Gabbay further exceeded my expectations by calling me later that night to check on me, as well as the days following.
Tomorrow is exactly one week since my lipo and Im looking so good and feeling so great. My experience with Dr. Gabbay at Elite Body Sculpture was amazing!!!! I want more ? and cannot stress enough how comfortable and confident Dr. Gabbay made me feel. Sending him my mom next!

Tomorrow is exactly one week since my lipo and Im looking so good and feeling so great. My experience with Dr. Gabbay at Elite Body Sculpture was amazing!!!! I want more ? and cant stress enough how comfortable and trusting Dr. Gabbay made me feel. Sending him my mom next!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gabbay is a very patient doctor. Not at anytime did any of my questions feel silly or misunderstood. He made me feel so comfortable the entire time. Everything was great start to finish