Lipo Airsculpt Upper Arms Elite Body Sculpt Dr. Jung

I am 32 yrs old and have always struggled with my...

I am 32 yrs old and have always struggled with my arms! Regardless of weight, my arms remained abnormally huge! I decided to go with Dr. Jung and this procedure for many different perks. The main one being no huge scars! When I first met Dr. Jung he was extremely professional yet had the eye of an artist. I could see on his face he was already picturing what he wanted to do and how to best suit my individual needs. On the day of my procedure I was briefed again on what we would be doing. I was given antibiotics, pain medication, and something to calm any nervousness as well as nausea in case the medications made me feel sick. Everything went great. I was not loopy out of my mind but focused and relaxed enough to know everything Dr.Jung was doing. There were one ore two moments that did feel a bit painful but nothing unbearable and most of the time it felt like he was using a massager on my arms! I have not yet removed my compression garment so I am not sure how I look just yet but off the bat I do see a noticeable difference. Dr. Jung removed about 2 lbs of fat total! Yes, my arms were gigantic! I will post pics once time has taken place for results. Oh and as for pain. I have yet to feel anything horrible just a mild soreness. The only weird thing that has happened to me was that I drink a ot of water and I swear everytime I do, my arms leak????
Calvin Jung

Extremely professional and talented. Truly desires to save the day!