23 Years Old, 185 Pounds - Houston, TX

I first went for my consultation on 08/12/15. I...

I first went for my consultation on 08/12/15. I already had my mind made up when I got there that I wanted it done, it was just a matter of if I found the right doctor. Dr. Atun was very polite, and very open and honest with telling me my problem areas. (Full abdomen, inner and outer thighs, knees, back bra area, and arms.) He also explained what shape we were going to try to aim for with the surgery. I was sold. I talked pricing with a lady named Channing, she was also very polite and informative. She had the procedure done herself. Because of pricing, I decided to only get my full abdomen, arms, and inner thighs done. It took no time to set up an appointment. The day of the surgery, everything went pretty quick. (08/27/15). I walked in, took a urine sample, and went to the changing room to get undress. The doctor came in, and spoke to me about the procedure, and asked if I had any questions or concerns. He then marked the areas that we were removing fat from. (Full abdomen, inner thighs, and arms). The procedure took about 2 hours. It was a lot more painful than I expected. I was awake the full time. He made a few very small incisions in each area. He numbed the areas and began the procedure. He took 2L of fat from my stomach area, he removed fat from both sides of where my love handles were, he stated that he removed all of the fat from both arms, and he removed fat from my inner thighs. The day of the surgery I was in a lot of pain. I was prescribed Tylonal Codine 3 for the pain, and an antibiotic. I live up 3 flights of stairs, so that was really tough to accomplish. I was able to walk, everything was just really sore. Like the day after a really extreme workout. I didn't bother doing anything that day but sleeping. The next day I got up and walked around for a bit. The pain wasn't so bad. The third day I was back to work and the pain was very minimal. I had a lot of swelling the first few days. Sleeping with the compression garments on were very uncomfortable, because I sleep hot. I had a post-op apponintment a week later on 09/03/15. The doctor said everything looked great, and I had minimal swelling. He said for me to wear the compression garments for another week and then I'd be okay to take it off and workout. It has now been 2 full weeks since my surgery, I am loving the results that I'm seeing so far. I am in no pain. I went to the gym yesterday for the first time after the surgery. I look forward to seeing how much more I will progress. I gained a pound, I'm guessing because of water retention. I've lost an inch from my waist already though. Even though the doctor told me that I can take the compression garments off now, I still wear them most of the day, and I wear a waist shaper underneath. I am also dieting and excersising, seeing that this is not a weight loss surgery. I will keep you all posted on the journey.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Atun was very informative and honest about the procedure and results.