If you need any sort of breast surgery - Dr. Gabriel del Corral is the best!

I could not be more pleased with the...

I could not be more pleased with the reconstructive work Dr. Gabriel Del Corral performed in the way of Latissimus Dorsi Reconstruction immediately following lumpectomy and axillary dissection for breast cancer. He operated with skill and precision, care for how the end result would appear, and was a resassuring presence throughout this journey. Frankly, if you did not know I had had breast surgery, you would not be able to tell, save 2 well placed thin flat scars, one of which is easily covered by a bikini bathing suit strap. Very happy with the results! Thank you Dr. Del Corral!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I was lucky enough that my Breast Surgeon partners with Dr. Gabriel Del Corral for the reconstruction portion of breast cancer surgery - as he exceeded my expectation in every way at the most difficult time of my life. He is superiorly skilled, precise, listens to what you have to say - your needs, wants, desires, fears; is extarordinarily compassionate and simply the best at what he does in every way. He "gets it". He just "gets it". Dr. Del Corral is so very worth the drive to Carroll County, Maryland and you will be delighted to have him as your surgeon.