6 Wks Post Op Medillin Columbia Dr Correa

On july 29th,2015 i had surgery with Dr Daniel...

On july 29th,2015 i had surgery with Dr Daniel Correa in medillin columbia. I am 6 wks post op. I am no where near happy with my results for round 2. I wish i would have stuck with yily de los santos who was my first docter. About my trip ^^^ i arrived on th 27th . I stayed at a hotel called intuu hotel which cost me 500 for 8 days because i booked ahead of time. The hotel was nice and location was great. Dr correa clinic was 20 mins awY from here. Once i arrived to clinic i was wowed by the assistant lily body. Her body was amazing . It gave me some confidence in Dr correa. I precided to do surgery have had to pay in full the day before surgery. The next day my surgery at 5pm. I arrived at clinic at 2pm. It was a lobby full of girls getting surgery aswell. Mainly columbian girls. I was off into surgery by 5pm. I woke up around 10pm surgery complete. The first thing i did once i woke up was look under cover at stomach and i wanted to cry because my stomach looked exactly the same as before. I knew from thst moment i wasted my money. I no they say it takes time to notice results but ladies thats pure bs. My first round after liposuction with yily i instantly saw a difference . I mean she sucked me dry. But yea anyways i had faith. I wore my faja and took care of myself. 6 weeks later still not much of a difference. I notice my waist side to side is somewhat smaller but my stomach itself was left looking exactly the same. Also i asked for bbl to hips i told him put it high in the hips and this man put fat lower in my hips which its still discolored to this day. My mainly what killed me about this surgery was all the damn holes he left on my body . He did incision threw belly button. Absolutely hate the mark. I no lots of girls who had lipo and none have a ugly incision threw belly. Then he did 2 incision on outer back thigh which is soooo noticable. My last surgery the did inner thigh incision no scar. My arm incision is directly smack in middle of arm. Not my armpit . So u have it. All curious girls who wanted to no about dr correa here u go. I wish i had more reviews to go off before i made my choice. Guess i will be needing a round 3 if i dont work out this winter. Thanks for reading.

Dr Daniel Correa

He was nice man. Almost to nice . He made me feel confident in my desicion . He is really good at selling himself