One Week for my Tummy Tuck! So Nervous!

Hello! I'm a very healthy active mommy of two. 8...

Hello! I'm a very healthy active mommy of two. 8 months ago I had a mini tummy tuck. I'm not happy with the results. I feel that I just wasted money, time and that my Dr. was not honest. I asked if I was a candidate for just a mini, he said yes. The results were not great because I needed muscle repair! (My tummy was so big when I was pregnant and I'm petite) So here I am one week before my revision (tummy tuck WITH muscle tea pair) and I'm so afraid of just something going wrong, I'm afraid of general anesthesia too! just very anxious... this surgery will be done by another Doctor.

Tummy Tuck reschedule?

Ok, so is Saturday, my tummy tuck revision is scheduled for next Tuesday and I came down with a cold. I'll call my PS on Monday. I don't want to take any risk...I just hope that they can rescheduled it soon!

Tomorrow...

I called my PS to let them know that I came down with a cold. They said that it is ok since I don't have temperature. I'm very nervous.
El Paso Plastic Surgeon