Love My MiraDry Results - El Paso, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Miradry has changed my life! I am 33 years old and...

Miradry has changed my life! I am 33 years old and have suffered from hyperhidrosis my entire life. Even on a cold winter day my armpits would sweat like crazy. My closet consisted of dark loose tops to hide the sweat and I was not able to wear white shirts because they would be left with yellow stains. I tried every brand of deodorant including prescription strength and nothing worked. Not only was I self conscious about the sweating but also the odor.

I made an appointment with the MedSpa at El Paso Cosmetic Surgery for the MiraDry procedure. That morning I arrived and was greeted by courteous friendly staff. Patricia was the RN that performed the procedure and she was just absolutely amazing! She was very professional and made me feel at ease.

The procedure took about an hour and a half from start to finish and it was painless. The armpits were marked and injected with local anesthesia. It burned a little as the local was being injected and I felt some pressure but that's about it. The area was completely numb and during the procedure all I felt was suction. There was no pain at all. I chatted with Patricia and watched a movie and before I knew it we were done. After the procedure I was given ice packs to apply throughout the day and I took some Ibuprofen. The rest of the day I felt some mild burning and my underarms were swollen but I was back to my normal regular activity the next day.

It has now been 4 weeks since the procedure and I am sweat and odor free. I love my results and I highly recommend MiraDry to anyone who suffers from excessive sweating. It will change your life.
El Paso Plastic Surgeon