55yrs Old with Droopy Eyelids,bags Under Eyes and Signs of Aging - El Paso, TX

Had consult with Dr. Francisco Agullo for ...

Had consult with Dr. Francisco Agullo for Blepharoplasty and mid facelift. Had two
other consults with different Drs. before coming back to Dr. Agullo. Dr. and staff were amazing. Staff was very courteous and friendly. Dr. Agullo was professional, caring, patient and listened to my needs. He explained procedure and outcome of surgery in detail and answered all my questions. Surgery went well and my results are amazing. I feel and look great. Not only do I feel and look great but Dr. Agullo made sure I was satisfied with my results. I am very grateful to Dr. Agullo and his staff and will definitely return to see him for my other needs.
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Dr. F Agullo greeted me with a smile. He was professional, caring, friendly and listened to my needs. Through out my visits his attitude remains unchanged. He greets me with a smile and listens to any concerns I might have. He makes you feel at ease and you can tell he takes pride in his work.