28 Year Old in Need of a Breast Lift After Breast Feeding my Two Children and Loosing 45 Lbs - El Paso, TX

Dr. Agullo has been amazing from the moment of...

Dr. Agullo has been amazing from the moment of consultation to the moment I left his office after surgery. His staff is amazing. Everyone was so helpful and professional. His office is full of positive energy. I will definitely recommend this practice to anyone who wants quality work! I am very pleased with my results!

Update

My recovery is going well. Lots of pressure to the chest as I was told to expect. Implants are still in the process of dropping int plac. Incisions are amazing. Minimal bruising to right breast and a little more to the left. Office has been very kind and has called to check up on me and ask if I have any questions. That feel very nice. Pain is tolerable. Increases at night. I found that sleeping almost upright really helps relieve pressure, swelling, and discomfort! Please feel free to ask away any questions.!
El Paso Plastic Surgeon