51 Yr Old Mom in Need of a Lift - El Paso, TX

After many years of suffering with neck and back...

After many years of suffering with neck and back pain I finally decided to make an appointment with Dr Sozer. After my consultation I felt very confident in going through with the procedure. He answered all my questions thoroughly and made me feel very comfortable. I was a full DD and asked for a reduction in breast size and arreola size. I am now a full C small D and I am extremely happy with the outcome. I had no major pain but did have major discomfort getting in and out of bed (felt like I had an elephant sitting on my chest) but this was expected. It has been a little over a year now and my scars have healed nicely. I did have a small scar revision a couple of weeks ago (I was not charged extra for this). Although my scars healed very well there was a small area under my breast that Dr Sozer felt could be improved. It took several months for the hardness to go away from one breast but Dr Sozer kept a close eye on it through follow-up visits. I am so happy I had this procedure done and only wish I had done it sooner! I will continue to recommend Dr Sozer and his staff to family and friends!
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

I was beyond impressed with my experience with Dr Sozer and his staff. My appointment ran on time and Dr Sozer was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment and procedure. I would highly recommend this medical staff especially Yvonne & Christie!