25 Year Old Mother of a 4 Year Old - El Paso, TX

I was initially a 32B and push up bras were a...

I was initially a 32B and push up bras were a MUST! I didn't like how my body looked with that small breast size. I wanted to rock a bikini! And the more I would work out, the less and less my boobs would look. I always wanted surgery but it was never the right time. After having my daughter, my boobs were not pretty. I felt like they were deflated. After consulting with Dr. Sozer, he really went into detail about options he recommended for my body size. After searching and reading all his reviews and seeing all his before and after pictures of all the surgeries he had performed, I was sold! I knew he would do a great job! Every time I met with the doctor he was very friendly and opened to all my concerns. He does the virtual 3D image of what you will look like with the size you want and it is pretty accurate! I was very pleased with my results.

Initially I have to admit I was scared that my boob size were not equal. Like most girls, I had one boob smaller than the other. Dr.Sozer recommended to place a 360cc implant on one side, and a 310cc on the other. What I thought was a "slight difference" turned out to be more than "slight". Knowing that a 50cc difference was in me made me very paranoid! I knew I had to wait for the swelling to go down and for them to settle. Today, it has been a month and 2 weeks since my surgery and my boobs are PERFECT! I am very happy with my results and I am more than happy with Dr. Sozer for his amazing work! I want to post pictures when I hit my 3 month post surgery day.

Progress #1

Prior to surgery and 1 month post op
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sozer is very knowledgeable and confident in his field! He knows exactly what works and what it takes to get the look you want.