Very Bad Idea - El Paso, TX

My behind looks disfigured. I have fat pockets on...

My behind looks disfigured. I have fat pockets on my behind and in my back where fat was supposed to have been "removed". The correction surgery rendered no change. I never had a problem w/fat; I just wanted a rounder behind, that's all. For $8,000 I look disfigured in a bikini, look hideous naked, work constantly on working off the new fat in my back, do squats daily to help the appearance so I don't have to have surgery again. I will say this, the staff were all kind, helpful, and very pleasant.

High Hopes

I was warned by one person with a bad review on the butt lift; I was also positively referred by two friends that received different services (eyes and tummy tuck). The diff services should have been an indicator and even though I had second thoughts, I had high hopes that it would be awesome. I do hope no one else has the same issue with their results as I do b/c I believe the doctor really can do a good job...it just didn't happen with me.
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Interacting with the staff was great; it's the work performed where I have the problem.