31 Year Old, Looking Better Than in my 20's

When I first considered gettingcosmetic surgery, I...

When I first considered gettingcosmetic surgery, I did extensive research and kept coming back to Dr. Humberto Palladino. I liked that he was board certified and studied at Mayo Clinic. Which I know is a top notch place. Once I got the confidence I set up my consultation. His office is something right out of the movies. You just don't see that in El Paso, Texas. The experience I had at that office still has its impact on me. Dr. Palladino was very knowledgeable of the procedure and assured me of my outcomes. I proceeded to set up my surgery for abdominal etching. The morning of my surgery he met me in the hospital Pre op area. Something about his manner makes you feel so safe. The recovery was not bad at all. Just feels like when you work out a lot. I love my results and encourage any guys out there to never cut out the idea of cosmetic surgery. Times are changing and we need to stay in the loop too.
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Palladino is top notch. You will not regret seeing him. Well worth the money! Love the work he did on me!