38 Yr Old, Natrelle Inspira Srf-485, Breast Lift with Implants. El Paso, TX

After having had a tummy tuck in 2007 and dealing...

After having had a tummy tuck in 2007 and dealing with a surgeon with poor bedside manner, it was hard for me to jump into the world cosmetic surgery again. Thank goodness I found Dr.Sozer! He always makes you feel like you matter and even though he is extremely busy you dont feel like he rushes you out of your appointments. I had my lift and augmentation in February this year but wasnt satisfied with the size I got. (253cc moderate profile) At my 6 month appointment Dr.Sozer was not impressed with how my body decided to scar. So, he sent me to the operating room a second time on his dime to make my lift scars perfect. Since he was going in again I asked him if he could place bigger implants in and make my aeriolas smaller. He grinned and said "yes!". The grin was mostly because at the time of my first surgery he suggested I go for a full D cup. Of course me being naive about size, thought that my athletic body would look silly with that size. Little did I know, my hips were really what decided what size I needed to be, as the 253cc implants made me look disproportionate. To make a long story short, my second revision and implant surgery was a few months ago and I absolutely LOVE my breasts now! The lift scars are totally flat and lightening as expected and my aeriolas are the appropriate size now. After showing a couple friends my breasts, they are now in the process of scheduling consultations for lifts and implants. I 1000% recommend Dr.Sozer to everyone and anyone that wants to be treated like a family member and not a number. The entire staff at El Paso Cosmetic Surgery are always welcoming, sweet and compassionate. Thank-you Dr. Sozer and his Team!

Body Stats 1st surgery: 5'4.5", 138lbs, 34B to 34C/D cup
Body Stats 2nd surgery/revision: 5'4.5", 122lbs,
32 C/D to 32DDD cup (Lost weight since 1st surgery)
El Paso Plastic Surgeon