Extended Brachioplasty/Arm Lift

I had an extended brachioplasty/arm lift on April...

I had an extended brachioplasty/arm lift on April 20, 2016. There was an improvement in the fat/skin removed around my breast region. However, my upper arms are not showing a significant improvement. It was a painful operation and I don't know that the outcome was worth it. I was hoping that my hanging skin on my upper arms would be gone, but I suppose this is what I will live with. My arms are still flabby and annoying to deal with as I carry excess jiggly skin. Several people have asked me to post photos on Facebook, but I prefer to post here. This is my before and after result.
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sozer is a kind doctor. He has always been available when I confronted issues. He has a great bedside manner in how he communicated with me. He is efficient. He answers questions. I appreciate that he made me feel comfortable. Pursuing plastic surgery can be intimidating and I am grateful that his office made me feel welcome.