34, 2 Children, Not Worth It! - El Paso, TX

In 2013, I just had my second child and...

In 2013, I just had my second child and breastfeeding , though rewarding, left my breasts very deflated. I went in to El Paso Cosmetic Surgery located in the west side of El Paso, Texas for a consultation. The staff and Doctor were very friendly; and the experience was very positive during the consultation. About two months later I had the procedure done and I was anything but satisfied. My implants were two times smaller than anticipated and I have horrible uneven scars under my breasts, plus my nipples weren't/arent the same size. I contacted the facility and during a follow up I informed the doctor that I wasn't satisfied he advised me to wait a couple of months.

Update: Three years have passed and my scars are still present and I'm still extremely disappointed that I had the procedure.

Pictures of botched breast lift/implants

I've read several posts of people wanting proof of Dr. Sozers botched medical procedures and several patients protecting the doctor and his staff. It's actually very hard for me to even look at my breasts because they are uneven, are two implant size too small, my scar tissue is bigger than one of my areola, and my areolas are not symmetrical.
El Paso Plastic Surgeon