Was Feelin' Blue at 22 - El Cajon, CA

Let' talk about tits. I'm assuming, if you're...

Let' talk about tits. I'm assuming, if you're reading this, that at some point you've looked down on yourself, literally, and been unhappy. And you know what? That's ok. The hardest part of this experience for me, was feeling like I should have been satisfied with what I had already. I spent so much time worrying about what the next person would say about me wanting to have a "boob job". Well the next person can't even tell they're fake, so forget them. What matters is that I'm happy - ecstatic even. I just wanted my upper half to be proportionate to the rest of my body haha. And they are perfect in every way (and they haven't even settled yet). I will continue to update this with pictures at time goes on :)

Pictures so far

Next month makes a year!

I said I'd update and then I didn't :( but I'm glad I waited honestly, because now they've had time to settle some. I still love them, I think they fit my body perfectly and I am so much more comfortable in my own skin. I haven't done much about the scaring, It bothered my at first, but I'm no longer self conscious about it so I stopped trying to fix them. They do look worse in the photo than in person though so that's probably why.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon