Best Life Life is Changing - Egypt

This is the best life decision ever.....7 months...

This is the best life decision ever.....7 months and 40 kilos down. My life, self image verything health has changes. I stopped bp pills, my bp is under control..loving life.

Tha pain is the first week. The drastic weight loss is the first month and half where you lose around 15 kilos.

The downside is the sagging skin after u lose a hefty amount of weight. My advice, excercise during weight loss and drink a looooot of water to minimise this. But skin toning surgeries is inevitable at the end. You dont have to worry about lose skin until u reach ur goal so focus on losing weight so as not to get depressed. Some people their skin shrinked naturally after they reached their ideal weight and some did not. So do not judge before a year and couple of months.

Sometimes you will hit a mplateau and u will lose again. U might gain a kilo or two every mionth then gain three or four afterwards. This is normal. Avoid eating very later no matter what u eat after 10 makes u gain weight.

I would like to recieve feedback on the gaining of some weight and then losing it again after 6 or 7 months from other patients. Please share ur experience with me so that I dont feel I am alone.

Thanks and good luck all.
Dr. Ibrahim Galal (best dr ever)

Dr Ibrahim Galal is a professor at the Medicine School in Cairo University. He is excellent and people come to him from all around the world. I had 4 surgeries with him before the sleeve. I cant have confidence in anyone but him. He picks his team very carefully and is very transparent and technically amazing.