28 Year Old, 1 Child, 5'6, 110lbs

I've always been very thin and being a size 32A...

I've always been very thin and being a size 32A made me look way younger than what I am. I hated having to find clothes that would cover up my chest since you could see my sternum and ribs between my breasts. I finally decided that I would get breast implants and went with unders 375cc high profile. Today is day 2 post surgery and I am experiencing mild pain and discomfort to my sternum, upper abdominals and sides of my axillary. My back is a little achy but placing a pillow under my back has relieved some of the discomfort. So far I loooove how my twins look! It has definitely been worth it. I will post more before and after photos when I have a chance.

Post Op day 4

Today I began to have minor stinging pain and itchiness around my breasts. I read that it is normal to feel all that. I've been controlling my pain very well with my medications. Tmrw I will only be taking Tylenol and see how it goes. Here are some pictures of day 4. I am so happy I chose 375cc silicone implants.
Edinburg Plastic Surgeon

Excellent!!! Nursing staff and CRNA were amazing. On my first visit with the consultant, I was not very convinced about doing the surgery mainly because the only implants I was shown were HUGE for my frame. She suggested 475cc and a 450. I didn't feel comfortable with those sizes. I decided to do the second consultation with the surgeon and to my surprise, he was extremely pleasant to talk to and automatically asked me what size I had in mind. I told him about how the first consultation went and suggested other smaller sizes for me to try on. I really liked that he did not push me to go big. He actually preferred the sizes I chose since it would look more natural and less chance of having to do a revision later on since they won't be so heavy. He took my measurements and said the size I chose would be perfect for my frame. I was convinced and left extremely excited to get the procedure done. I also decided to do the otoplasty procedure done at the same time and he reassured me the results would be amazing. He was very informative and I felt very comfortable in choosing him as my surgeon. I would highly recommend Luis M. Rios Jr., MD.