33, 2 BF Kids. - Edmonton, AB

Well just starting this journey. I am 33, and have...

Well just starting this journey. I am 33, and have two bf kids that has sucked life out of my boobies. I am 5.5 and 115lbs. My consultation is July 19, 2016 with Dr. Chong. Soooo excited, just no idea what size. I have added some wish pics. My hubby thinks 400 just worried it might be to big on me. .

First consultation and surgery booked!!

Well last Tuesday went for my first consultation with Dr. Chong. Went good, although he did say I had some sagging ( which I know) and he didn't think I need a lift right now but possibly after implants. I was kinda disappointed he wouldn't size me that day, but understand the procedure. I did play with two sizes he had sitting out, lol. So sizing appointment booked for sept 13 and surgery booked for oct 27.

Got sized!!

I had my sizing the other day and I decided on 425. The Doctor said I would loose 25cc going under the muscle and I liked the look of 425. Count down is on and I am starting to get excited !!
Edmonton Plastic Surgeon

Not sure yet but highly recommended by a friend