33, 2 BF Kids. - Edmonton, AB

Well just starting this journey. I am 33, and have...

Well just starting this journey. I am 33, and have two bf kids that has sucked life out of my boobies. I am 5.5 and 115lbs. My consultation is July 19, 2016 with Dr. Chong. Soooo excited, just no idea what size. I have added some wish pics. My hubby thinks 400 just worried it might be to big on me. .

First consultation and surgery booked!!

Well last Tuesday went for my first consultation with Dr. Chong. Went good, although he did say I had some sagging ( which I know) and he didn't think I need a lift right now but possibly after implants. I was kinda disappointed he wouldn't size me that day, but understand the procedure. I did play with two sizes he had sitting out, lol. So sizing appointment booked for sept 13 and surgery booked for oct 27.

Got sized!!

I had my sizing the other day and I decided on 425. The Doctor said I would loose 25cc going under the muscle and I liked the look of 425. Count down is on and I am starting to get excited !!

All done!

Well I got my boobs. Went with 425 gummy bear implants under the muscle. Dr. Chong and his staff where amazing!! 5 star!! I was treated great. I didn't find after to bad besides making myself not do anything. I have a year and half and she wants picked up all the time. Not quit a week and there really isn't a change in them. Still very high and far apart. The tape is still on the incision so not sure what it looks like yet.

One week PO

K I know they will change but they look scary right now!!

5 weeks PO

My left is settled and looks great, my right is still riding high. Love them though. Not great at taking the selfies
Edmonton Plastic Surgeon

Not sure yet but highly recommended by a friend