Too Much Junk in the Trunk. Edmonton, AB

I'm a fit 39 year old woman who loves her curves. ...

I'm a fit 39 year old woman who loves her curves. I also like food which I had to restrict in the most extreme ways if I wanted my thighs lean. After many years of self loathing, then the realization that I'm just going to have to "love my body as is" I heard about cool sculpting. I looked into it when it first came out and it looked too good to be true, so I left that option out for several years.
However when another woman at work commented on her own problem areas, I began looking into it again. Lipo was NEVER an option for me after researching it. I always looked at it as "if things go bad (results or complication) could I live with it", and the answer was always no. So, I looked into Cool Sculpting again. This site was fantastic and I found a Clinic that offered the procedure. Yes, it's expensive and yes, there is that chance that it doesn't work for you. With that in mind, I started off doing my inner thighs first. I figured, loosing $1600.00 was worth the gamble. My tech suggested doing two sites per thigh; the inner and then the lower back of my thigh (four sites in total).
The procedure took a little over four hours as I played games, read and relaxed. I kept thinking to myself, "this is the easiest way to loose fat!"
The procedure didn't hurt in the least, even when she messaged the "stick of butter" that came out after. The next few days, the area felt like I had an intense workout; was a little uncomfortable sitting on the toilet seat for the first four days. After that, no pain but a little tingling at night once and a while. I never had to take pain killers as the area was numb for about a month. The area was a little swollen for about 10 days.
The worse part was WAITING for the results. I was impatient, looking, examining and praying for quick results...but I just had to wait.....
About a month later, I put on my leggings and notice that my legs looked good....I mean REALLY good. I grabbed at the skin from the area I had treated and instead of feeling a glob of skin/fat, I pinched skin/fat! I was elated! My inner thighs looked NORMAL for the first time in my life where I wasn't dieting like a mad woman. My weight didn't change that much, but my legs looked lean/toned.
I am very happy with my results; so much so, that I'm now getting my outer thighs, hips and upper abs done in three days.
The best thing I can tell you is this procedure isn't about being "fat free", it's about sculpting your body so that it is proportionate for your frame. Keep your goals realistic if you're considering this as an option. Depending on how much fat you have in the area, you may need to treat the it twice.
Hope this helps anyone considering the procedure.

Up dated my results with a photo

Love, love, love the results

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my results!!!

check out the final results! I am one happy girl!!!

Coolsculpting the lower abs

I decided to finish off the last problem area, which was my lower abs. I can't say it was a real problem area but because I responded so well to the treatment, I got it done.
Coral D'Alimonte

Coral was amazing. She has a lot of experience and knew which area's to treat for the best results. I interacted with the Dr. once, (the tech's do the work) but she was very good and made it very clear this procedure was permanent. The rating below will reflect my interaction with my Tech, as she was the one who performed the procedure and took care of me from the beginning to the end.