26 Years Old, Lost 60 Lbs - Edmonton, AB

I received a full Tummy Tuck operation from Dr....

I received a full Tummy Tuck operation from Dr. Feng Chong on October 1st, 2015. He was the fourth Surgeon I had a consultation from. I had such a good feeling from him and his staff right from the get go and was certain I wanted him to perform the operation on me. I couldn't have been more right. Both he and his staff were extremely professional and helpful. They were there to answer any questions I had and were extremely supportive. They made such a nervous experience into an amazing one. I felt so safe to be in their hands, I can tell Dr. Chong is such an expert and is a perfectionist. He truly has a passion for what he does.
The most important thing with a plastic surgeon are the results. I am currently 3 months post op and I couldn't be happier with my results! They are absolutely amazing! At the end of the day, the results are what matters and in my experience I would return to Dr. Feng Dong in a heartbeat, no question. If you are looking for the best results then look no further. I couldn't recommend Dr. Chong enough. If you are nervous, you will be in excellent hands with Dr. Chong in his staff.
I have read that some people felt Dr. Chong wasn't personable. I felt this was a wrong interpretation. He and his staff were thorough with me, made me felt very safe and was there for any questions or uncertainties I had. Some people may have thought this because he can be busy. However, he is busy because he is in high in demand, a plus in my books.

All in all, I got amazing results, I felt safe, both him and his staff were there for any questions. It was an amazing experience. 10/10

Thank you Dr. Chong