Liposuction, Mini tummy tuck, breast augmentation. 24 Years Old 2 Kids 5'3 155 Lbs Small Frame, Muscular Build - Edmonton, AB

So I am 6 weeks away from my surgery! I'm super...

So I am 6 weeks away from my surgery! I'm super excited! I know I have found an amazing doctor! I am having done what is listed in the picture! I'm so going crazy what I will need to buy / do for before and after the surgery! I have been waiting so long for this to finally! I stay in good shape but just can't lose the weight! So hopefully this will allow me to reach my fitness goals! I will be receiving 525 cc very round an full look! I am very small frame maybe between an a -B cup! Please share your tips for pre / post! Thank you so much!!!

1 week away!

So everything is starting to feel so real. I will be picking up my meds this weekend and packing my bags to head to my surgery! I live 3 hours away! Called my doctor for the last few questions! Thank god my surgery is first thing in the morning or I would feel like I would be waiting for ever and I hate that! I just can't wait to feel sexy again! I will be getting 525cc high profile! I'm about a B cup now! These pictures make me even hate my body more but my new life will be here soon enough! Any tips or advice before the big day would be amazing. 155 lbs 5'3 1/2!

Before photos
155 lbs
A-B cup

It done :)

Just had my surgery it went really good I'm so happy with how it went. I'm little tight and sore but I feel amazing!

Day 1 after

A little tender an sore. Will post stomach soon enough

Shower day

Not the best photos but just had my first shower. I'm still very swollen and bruising is starting to show but I still feel amazing tho.

I can't believe tomorrow is one week.

So surprisingly I have been feeling awesome. Not a lot of bruising riding high a lot still. But I feel awesome. I hate sleeping on my back but that's life. Had breaded chicken tonight so I feel bloated but still lots of swelling it's hard to remember it will slowly come down. I went back to work yesterday because I was feeling so awesome I see the doctor in 2 days so I'm excited to see what he has to say ????

9 days

So happy with the look an it's only 9 days in these photos! But can't wait till they drop more !!! Still very swollen but I feel awesome. Can't wait to get back in the gym!!!
Dr. Jonathan Toy

Dr. Toy is amazing walked in and I knew he was the doctor after seeing so many! He is very knowledgeable, he will take the time to make sure you understand everything and get what you are wanting before leaving! He is very nice and kind! I couldn't picked a better doctor! He honestly made me feel so good and I'm so happy with what he has done.