Emervel Lip Filler Perfection! - Edmonton, AB

I've been seeing Dr. Taher for lip filler for...

I've been seeing Dr. Taher for lip filler for about a year now. I will start by saying that I'm a HUGE perfectionist and can be quite anxious when allowing someone to do any type of treatment to my face. I can happily say that Dr. Taher has always met and even exceeded my expectations of what lip fillers can do! As you'll see from my personal before and after photos, I had a very thin top lip, and a smaller-than-average bottom lip. Over the year, he's taken them up to perfection, and now I've got completely natural-looking and symmetrical lips. I appreciate that Dr. Taher will never overfill, and uses his expertise along with the nurses input to decide what size would be best for your facial structure and other facial features. He also uses a numbing cream and ice prior to the procedure, so it's not nearly as painful as one might anticipate! It honestly feels like a slight pinching. He also uses very fine needles and has excellent technique, which have never left me with any bruising. I would also like to commend Kerri (she has been in every one of my procedures) as she's got an excellent eye for symmetry and always provides her input as Dr. Tahers second set of eyes. The two of them make an excellent team and I couldn't be happier. I will always go back to Dr. Taher and would highly recommend him if you're in the Edmonton area.

My before and after photos!

Before and After Photos!