Labia Reduction- Best Cosmetic Decision I Ever Made. Edmonton, AB

In my early twenties, a boy I was seeing made a...

In my early twenties, a boy I was seeing made a comment that my labia minora (he didnt call it that) stuck out funny- and his comment stuck with me! I had never really thought about it before, and once Id been made aware of it, it completely consumed me. Suddenly it was all I could feel, all I could think about. It had become such a problem to me mentally that I attempted some pretty bizarre and embarrassing things that landed me in the emergency room absolutely humiliated and the doctor just shaking his head wondering why Id do somethings like this- and then I was sent off to have surgery to cut off the 'excess' labia minora that I hated so much. The surgery was easy, I fell asleep and woke up thirsty and groggy. There was no pain, in fact in the whole healing process I cant recall much pain. I was given a spray bottle to fill with water and just spray on myself after I'd peed, and the stitches were the kind that just wear down and come out on their own. My vagina looked like frankenstein's wife's vagina for probably a month. after the stitches fell out, (and the remaining I pulled out like nothing) I could not believe that THAT was my vagina. It was perfect.
Im older now, and I cant believe I let some stupid boy's comment get to me like that. That alone was a huge lesson to me and my character. Boys say a lot of mean stuff if you don't look like a girl on the cover of maxim-
If I hadnt been so easily manipulated then, would I have still done it?
Loving the vagina I have is an empowering feeling. I am not against cosmetic surgery in the slightest- if its going to make you feel more powerful, more confident, then do it.
Edmonton OB/GYN

Dr. Tataryn scared the hell out of me. She seemed bothered by me and very cold, but does that actually matter or reflect on her job? No. She did an incredible job.