Time to Do Something About my Arms - Edmonton, AB

I run, work out regularly and am a healthy 55 year...

I run, work out regularly and am a healthy 55 year old woman. CoolSculpting was a way of treating myself to further refinement. My experience was first rate. Kim at Serene Radiance was patient and thorough in regard to measurements and photos. Discussion was held regarding potential results and all my questions were answered. Everything was handled professionally on my first visit, just as it was throughout. I proceeded to have my arms sculpted and this photo speaks for itself. There was little discomfort as I lay in a comfortable bed with Netflix at my fingertips. I noticed a difference immediately but found that, at my 1 month checkup, I had lost an inch on each arm. At 3 months, a further 1/2 inch. I am beyond pleased and proceeded with inner thighs. Again, a great result. In my case, very little bruising, no pain and no downtime at all. It has now been 6 months later and I'm still thrilled with the results. The staff at Serene Radiance are helpful, caring and look after you as if you are truly a valued client. They offer many services and I will be back for those as well. A beautiful, serene office with a lot of personal attention.
Kim Pappano

All very good. Will go again and again.