35 Years Old, Want a More Seamless Body

I find the lumpiness of my body very off putting....

I find the lumpiness of my body very off putting. I had lower abdomen and inner thighs done. it is the inner thighs that bother me the most, the fat pockets are so discrete and I would like my legs to be more streamlined. The positioning of the suxtuon cups on my thighs seemed strange, it was rather to the back of my body, but I feel most of the fat is closer to the front.
The procedure itself was very tolerable, although one day after I have a good deal of pain and tenderness on the abdomen, not in the thighs.
I went to the gym to lift weights today and had no issues except when I would touch my stomach.

4 days post treatment

I ended up with very minor bruising on my abdomen, but a lot of swelling! The bulge looks worse than ever. I still have a lot of tenderness there but it is slowly getting better. I feel no pain or other sensation in my thighs however, I hope pain is not indicative of the success of treatment!

1 week after

Still some pain and swelling in my lower abdomen. Thighs have not been a problem.

I think I'm seeing results

My stomach is looking nicer, although it hasn't even been 3 weeks yet! No difference in my thighs sadly. My diet has been very good, but I haven't been able to exercise for a week and a half, so I'm not sure if I can ascribe it to lifestyle or the treatment. I'll probably wait until the 1 month mark to take photos, because I'm ridiculously bruised and scarred at the moment anyway.
As for side effects, the pain in my abdomen had been steadily subsiding and is very minor at this point. I have some numbness too, neither of which has been too bothersome.
Edmonton Dermatologic Surgeon

One if the friendly nurses administered the treatment, I was pleased with the facility, just wish the wait times weren't so long!