31, 5'8" 155lbs, 2 Babies/both Breastfed for a Year...FINALLY Got my Boobs Back!!! 500CC Mentor HP (Gummy Bears) - Edmonton, AB

My husband and I originally started talking about...

My husband and I originally started talking about the possibility of a breast lift after I lost 54lbs for our wedding in 2011. Fast forward 5 years and after 2 breastfed babies there was no way a lift alone was going to cut it. I researched a lot and found the best surgeon I could have asked for. Dr.Chong was amazing from the day I had my initial consultation. He is very talented, known for his ability to leave you with the most minimal scarring possible and he was very easy to get along with. He answered all of my questions, although I very rarely had any because he really covers all the bases himself and leaves you with not a lot to wonder about. The other thing that impressed me was how fast I was able to get in for my appt. I had a VERY specific date in mind and that was the date I got in.

Day of surgery

I was not nervous at all going in because I knew I was in fantastic hands. Got to my appt on time and had to wait for a while before they came to get me but that's how it goes...I was relaxing in my own little waiting area in a big comfy leather chair and I didn't have 2 toddlers crawling all over me so I was good! (Love my boys but as most moms know even a bathroom break without your kids is relaxing lol)
The anestetologist came in to chat with me and explain what she would be doing. A little while later Dr. Chong came in and marked me up and took some "before" pics. Then it was time to go!

When I woke up in recovery I had maybe a 2/10 for pain and my hubby was there to take in any information the nurses had for us as I was so drowsy I could not keep my eyes open. The nurse took me all the way down to our truck in a wheelchair because I didn't think I could walk, I appreciated that so much.
As I said, I didn't feel much pain at all but that anesthetic sure knocks you for a loop!!

Had a great sleep last night!! Feeling fantastic this morning! No pain at all but I am keeping on top of my pain meds. My husband has alarms set to remind us that's it's time to take them.
Also had my 24 HR follow up this morning. Dr. Chong said surgery went perfect and said they look awesome already and it hasn't been 24 hours. I AM SO HAPPY WITH THEM!!!!! So grateful to Dr. Chong!!!!!!

Hours after surgery

Forgot to add in this pic of me about 5 hours post op.

Feeling awesome still. The left side has dropped a bit more than the right so far but I'm not worried. After all the reviews on this site I am confident that they will even out. I am just loving looking in the mirror!!

POD 7/1 week has gone by already!!!

Nothing big to report, just thought I'd post a few 1 week pics!!
Everything is healing great, no pain at all but A LOT of itchiness around incisions but that just means I'm healing! ???? I seriously sometimes feel like I want to claw off both boobs for how itchy it is under the tapes but I've held back lol.

Love them laying down!!!??????

Oh man I can't wait to go on vacation and lay on the beach with these bad boys!!
Edmonton Plastic Surgeon

AMAZING!!!! Can't say enough good about Dr. Chong and all of his staff. I am so thrilled to have found him and am SO happy with my results!!!!