"Perfectionist" Great Doctor! - Edmonton, AB

I had my first Breast augmentation with Dr Louie...

I had my first Breast augmentation with Dr Louie Dec 18 2014 and he is great, and straight to the point. As other reviews had said, he doesn't hold your hand throughout telling you it'll be okay, which I don't mind at all. I'm looking for a surgeon not a friend. After healing from my surgery I noticed one breast was a little off, not thinking it was too big of a deal I went in for a checkup. He immediately examined it and wanted to fix it free of charge. I'm really happy that HE wanted to fix it, not just saying "well we could fix it, but we don't HAVE to." He knew I was a little concerned and is doing as much as he can to improve everything. I have my revision surgery Dec 03 2015 and I'm excited to see him again. He is a very knowledgeable doctor and makes sure his work always looks the best it can!
Edmonton Plastic Surgeon

He was very straight to the point but went over every possible thing and answered all my questions without hesitation. He is a man of little words but his work speaks for him.